We believe that when two people in a relationship stop making love, or rarely make love, they begin to lose their connection to each other. As a consequence, the intimacy in their relationship suffers, resulting in a myriad of escalating problems. FixSation wants you not only to have sex with your partner, we want you to have the BEST SEX you've ever had in your life and in your relationship. We believe that when this happens, your desire to have more sex will increase, forming an improved connection with your partner, and enhancing the intimacy in your relationship.
Look at the facts--they might surprise you! Marriage success rates in America...
• 1st Marriage = 50% FAILURE Rate
• 2nd Marriage = 67% FAILURE Rate
• 3rd Marriage = 73% FAILURE Rate
• 4th Marriage = 87% FAILURE Rate
What can we learn from this? Your chances of enjoying a successful, long-lasting marriage decrease as the number of your marriages increase. Therefore, it would be in your best interest to do EVERYTHING you can to make it work the first or even second time around, as the third and fourth efforts at marriage generally prove to be somewhat futile.
A Closer Look at the Cause of FAILED Relationships, as surveyed by the Advanced Report of Final Divorce Statistics:
• Number one cited reason for failed relationships is INFIDELITY.
• Of all Infidelity-cited divorces, 70% are due to the man's indiscretions, while 30% of Infidelity-cited divorces
are committed by women.
• Of those Infidelity cases, the #1 cited reason for men committing infidelity was infrequency of sex with their
partner and a general lack of intimacy.
• For women, the #1 cited reason for committing infidelity was dissatisfaction with their sexual experience
and a general lack of intimacy.
After reviewing these alarming statistics, FixSation came to the reasonable conclusion that if we could create a product that would make a woman's sexual experience as pleasurable and productive as her partner's, then women would desire more sex, more often, and perhaps their partners would be less likely to stray, eliminating the #1 cited reason men claimed for committing infidelity in the first place. This connection and frequency of satisfied love-making would in turn foster the intimacy that was lacking before.
The same theory can be applied to the 30% of women who went outside their marriages looking for a more gratifying sexual experience. If these women had a product that could ensure a "Happy Ending" in a timely manner while sharing that experience with their partner, why would these women have to go elsewhere?