Charge FixSation for at least 8 hours prior to first use. Charge FixSation for 4 hours in between uses.
Working time when fully charged, up to 2 hours. Standby time is 90 days. Before charging make sure the DC socket is DRY. LED light turns on to indicate the vibe is charging. LED light will shut off when battery is fully charged.
• DO NOT charge for more than 12 hours.
• DO NOT use FixSation while it is charging.
• ONLY use original charger provided by FixSation.
To turn FixSation ON or OFF, hold on/off button down firmly for 3 to 4 seconds. To change modes, hold on/off button down for 1 second; LED light will flash to indicate the change in modes.
• Mode 1: ON/Mild Vibration
• Mode 2: Intermediate Vibration
• Mode 3: Intense Vibration
• Mode 4: OFF
Cleaning & storage:
FixSation is waterproof, as long as the protective DC socket cover is tightly secured.
• ONLY use water-based lubricants with FixSation.
• WASH FixSation with soap and water, before and after each use.
FixSation should be stored between 33° to 95° Fahrenheit (1° to 35° Celcius) in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight and extreme heat.
Material composition & certifications:
FixSation is Non-toxic, hypoallergenic, phthalate and latex free. FixSation does not contain any chemical solvents. All the materials used in the production of Fixsation are medical grade.